Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Stained Glass Afghan WIP

Today I am finally getting to start on my Mom's Christmas gift. A few months back she mentioned that she liked one that I shared on my Facebook page.

I bought the book from a wonderful lady in a crochet group I belong to, I bought all the materials, I made a test square to make sure I liked the colors. Then the holiday rush hit and it got pushed to the back burner. Fast forward a few months to today! Finally I get to start on it! I'm going to share my progress with you as I finish each round. It will keep me accountable right? I don't want to let you guys down! So here's the progress as of 6pm est on December 11th, 14 days till Christmas.

Updated 12/25/12: Did I finish in time? Click here to find out!

Info:
Pattern- Stained Glass Afghan
Yarn-  Red Heart Soft in Cherry Red, Guacamole, Honey, Tangerine, Teal, Turquoise, Black
Hook- H

Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Completed!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like giving yourself a tight deadline lol. It's going to be beautiful and I'm sure your Mom will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Print Friendly

Pin It button on image hover